Heavy Truck Mechanic / Diesel Technician
- Inland Truck Parts and Service
- 5301 Alvo Road, Lincoln, Nebraska
- DOE, + full benefits
- Feb 17, 2023
- Mar 19, 2023
- Automotive, Trucking & Logistics
- Diesel Mechanic, Diesel Technician
- Contract Type
Inland Truck Parts & Service is seeking skilled Diesel Technicians to share his/her talents with our team. With over 78 years of business and 38 locations, Inland Truck Parts & Service Company, an employee-owned company, is still growing. With a dedicated training facility, Inland has a strong commitment to developing employees to their fullest potential, ensuring that our customers get the best possible service. Our stores are clean, well lit, ventilated, and updated.
Seeking an experienced Service Technician with a positive attitude, excellent communication, and a strong work ethic. Experience with medium duty and class 8 trucks preferred.
Candidates must possess:
- 2 yrs. of mechanical background HS diploma or GED
- Valid drivers license/good driving record
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Pass post-offer physical and drug screen as condition of employment
- Mechanical aptitude/skills and ability to read/understand manuals
- Technicians must have their own hand tools A
- bility to work Monday-Friday with occasional overtime
Inland Truck Parts & Service is an Employee-Owned Company offering:
- Competitive salary & benefits. ESOP retirement plan and 401K. Continued and paid training Safety boot reimbursement and safety eye glass allowance Paid uniforms Paid vacation Paid personal time Excellent work environment Top of the line equipment
- Suspension experience Drivetrain experience i.e. Transmission, Differentials, driveshafts Mechanic experience Brakes
- 401(k) Dental insurance Employee discount Flexible schedule Flexible spending account Health insurance Paid time off Retirement plan Tuition reimbursement Vision insurance
- 2 years